The WEC has developed and a wide range of openly accessible information facilities that will allow practitioners, students and researchers and general public alike, with ample opportunity to knowledge and information. The WEC has developed the following:
- Library with contemporary as well as historical books, scientific journals and manuals;
- Geographic Information System (GIS)/ Remote Sensing (RS) computer lab, through which information and analytical services are offered;
- Information Database Unit (IDBU), with researches, papers and books by WEC;
- Maintained Websites, yemenwater.org; spate-irrigation.org; and Irrigation System Data Platform portal.hydronet.com, with rainfall and evapotranspiration data (developed together with Eleaf, HydroLogic).
- Lecture and Meeting Hall, where events take place;
Visit us at WEC and we will be please to show you around!